Early childhood tooth decay are sometimes known to as Baby Bottle Tooth Decay. It’s serious teeth illness caused by unhealthy habits like permitting the baby to sleep with a bottle or permitting the baby to sleep even though nursing and by letting toddlers roam around the room with their bottle. If not treated instantly, early childhood cavities might lead to far more serious teeth difficulties like uneven permanent teeth, tooth decay, loss of tooth, ear and speech problems and worst of all it may possibly lead to your child’s poor self-image. To steer clear of any of these from ever happening to your child, it’s greatest to follow a few of this suggestions and advices.
Suggestions for your child not to sleep whilst nursing
1. Rock or hold your child while he or she is sleeping rather than allowing him to sleep with the bottle placed in his mouth.
2. Do a short story telling which will make your child really feel sleepy and lead him to sleep.
3. Massage your child’s back so he or she will really feel more relaxed thus permitting him to sleep even with out nursing.
4. Listen to melodious music or sing for your child to be able to appease his or her mind and bring him to sleep.
5. Purchase a teddy bear or doll which will act as your child’s security blanket even though sleeping.
Tips to stop early childhood cavities
1. The 1st teacher of your child is no less than you, their parents so it’s greatest to begin teaching your child how to use a cup even if he or she is just six to twelve months old. In performing so, you’re helping him or her refrain from making use of baby bottles and falling asleep with it. As soon as he or she reaches the age of one then his or her baby bottle will need to already be replaced with a training cup.
2. If your child finds it difficult to sleep with out the bottle then it’s very best you fill it up with water rather than juice, milk, chocolate or sugar water. The less sugar contained in his mixture the much less prone he is going to be from acquiring early childhood cavities.
3. Begin a regular check-up with his dentist so he can thoroughly check the growth of your child’s teeth.
Call our ” office today to schedule your appointment or consultation with Dr. White, your ” partner in the quest for a beautiful & healthy smile.